If you’re considering vinyl siding for your upcoming exterior home renovation project, you are not alone. Close to ¾ of all American homes have this type of siding, so it’s a popular choice! There are a number of reasons for this. Vinyl siding tends to be budget-friendly for most families, comes in a variety of colors and styles, and generally lasts for several decades. It is essential for you to know, though, that not all brands of vinyl siding are the same.
Mastic brand vinyl siding is an especially great option, offering a host of benefits to buyers. As you read the rest of this guide, you’ll learn about specific perks that come with choosing this name brand. Mastic has a long history of providing families with high-quality products that keep their homes look beautiful for years to come. This company should definitely be on your shortlist.
- It withstands severe weather – In the Carolinas, the whacky weather is often the norm. From snow in the mountains to hurricane-force winds on the coast, it’s important for you and your family to choose a durable siding. Mastic siding is designed to hold-up against wind, extreme heat, and extreme cold, so no matter what part of the region you reside in, it will work for you. This truly sets Mastic apart from other vinyl siding options.
- It will improve insulation – Mastic siding keeps your home better insulated than other options, keeping cold air out in the winter and in during the summer. Ultimately, this improved insulation factor should lower your utility bills all year.
- It will prevent pests – Lots of pests, including carpenter ants, termites, and mice, make their homes throughout the Carolinas. Mastic brand siding effectively prevents these sorts of unwanted creatures from entering your walls and invading your home. Wood another, another popular choice among homeowners, simply invites these pests.
- Its color lasts for decades – Because of Mastic siding’s manufacturing process, the color will last for many years. This cannot be said of wood siding, or some cheaper brands of vinyl siding, which have to be repainted, re-stained, or replaced every few years, in some cases. To get the most bang for your buck over the course of time, especially if you plan to stay in your home long-term, Mastic is the best choice.
- It has very little upkeep – Caring for Mastic vinyl siding is extremely easy. You can simply power wash it once or twice a year, wipe down noticeably dirty areas with a damp cloth, and more-or-less leave it alone other than that. The low maintenance factor is one of the most attractive things about vinyl siding for many homeowners.
If you would like to learn more about the Mastic siding company and see their product offerings, contact Hatch Homes today. We would love to install your new siding and help your family transform the appearance of your home. All you have to do is set-up a consultation, and we can get started at your earliest convenience.