Effective Date: 8/22/23
- Program Description: The Hatch Homes communication program is designed to keep you informed and up-to-date about everything regarding your project with us, regardless of which of our services you choose to use. We’ll communicate with you about project specifics, and schedule coordination to ensure that everything goes according to plan.
- Frequency: You will receive a high frequency of messages immediately after submitting your form, making a phone call, or sending an email to us. These communications will be to plan out your project and coordinate your schedule with our own to ensure everything is to your satisfaction. Once everything has been planned out, we will refrain from sending messages again until just before your project gets underway. Once everything is to your satisfaction, we won’t send any further communications apart from asking for a review.
- Opt-out: You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just reply back with STOP or send a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send the SMS message STOP or an email to us, we will send you an SMS message/email to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- Help: If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
- Interruption: Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Cost: As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.