In a few select offering of Oakridge® Shingles, there are COOL Roof Collection colors that are specially designed to reflect the sun’s rays, helping to aid in a more energy efficient home. The shingles are designed with solar-reflecting granules to stop the amount of heat that transfers into the home.
Owens Corning® COOL Roof Collection Cool Roof Requirements in California and Other Compliance Programs Additional Features of COOL ROOF COLLECTION colors:
• Meet the prescriptive Cool Roof requirements of California Title 24, Part 6
• Are Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) rated
• Meet Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing program requirements
• Meet City of Los Angeles Cool Roof requirements
• May help reduce utility bills by keeping the roof cooler; also may help decrease CO2 emissions
A home that has the right roofing products also decrease the use of utilities in your home. Owens Corning® ENERGY STAR® qualified shingles when installed correctly can help reduce your energy bills. These shingles actually reflect the UV rays which helps decrease the amount of heat that would normally be absorbed into the home which causes your home’s cooling system to run more. Actual savings will vary based on geographic location and individual building characteristics. Call 1-800-GET-PINK® or 1-888-STAR-YES for more information.
“Hatch Homes is here to provide the next generation of remodeling services.”